Graduated from the Università degli Studi of Trento with a thesis on employment law entitled: “Fixed-term and Part-time Contracts in the Federal Republic of Germany”, supervising Prof. Luca Nogler.
She completed a post-graduate specialisation course in “Advanced Studies in European and Transnational Law” at the Università degli Studi of Trento.
She was admitted to the Trento Bar in 2008. She began her career in the Employment Law and Industrial Relations Department at one of the leading Italian and international firms headquartered in Milan and currently practices primarily in the following areas:
- employment, social security and labour advisory services and litigation;
- inspection access and litigation under Arts. 16 and 17 of Legislative Decree no. 124 of 2004;
- hiring contracts and terminations;
- agency, collaboration and project work agreements;
- termination of executives and litigation;
- transferring businesses and corporate restructurings through staff downsizing and layoffs pursuant to Law no. 223 of 1991;
- labour negotiations and contract renewals;
- workplace accidents.