Corporate criminal law – white collar
The Firm has significant experience in defending individuals and legal entities involved in any capacity in criminal proceedings, as civil and criminal defendants or injured parties or for offences arising from crime under Legislative Decree no. 231 of 2001.
The Firm has solid expertise in all areas of financial criminal law, including corporate criminal law and bankruptcy and tax law, environmental protection and workplace safety claims, financial, banking and property crimes and zoning violations.
The Firm relies on the collective abilities of a team of experts in both substantive and procedural criminal law, with particular emphasis on providing consultancy, assistance or defence in court, in the following specific areas:
- tax and bankruptcy crimes;
- administrative offences by entities arising from crime under Legislative Decree no. 231 of 2001;
- corporate and financial crimes;
- accidents and protection of workplace safety under Legislative Decree no. 81 of 2008;
- environmental crimes and building violations;
- computer crimes and defamation in the press and on the internet;
- infringement and criminal protection of industrial and intellectual property.
Members of the firm also conduct post-graduate and professional training and participate as speakers or moderators at conferences and roundtables on specific topics in commercial criminal law.
The Firm also drafts and manages organisational models pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 231 of 2001 for medium- and large-sized companies and its members are on several supervisory bodies of Italian and international companies and enterprise groups.